COOKING CLASSES IN SINGAPORE. COOKING CLASSES
Cooking Classes In Singapore. Chinese Cooking Classes Sydney. Cooking Fresh Haddock.
Cooking Classes In Singapore
- A country in Southeast Asia that consists of the island of Singapore (linked by a causeway to the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula) and about 54 smaller islands; pop. 4,353,000; capital, Singapore City; official languages, Malay, Chinese, Tamil, and English
- the capital of Singapore; one of the world's biggest ports
- a country in southeastern Asia on the island of Singapore; achieved independence from Malaysia in 1965
- an island to the south of the Malay Peninsula
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
working class hero (?)
saw green day performed on american idol yesterday, think he was singing a song called 'working class hero'. some kind of tribute to john lennon.
what's a working class hero?
is it someone who is good at what he do, and keep doing it till he become an expert in the area. even though when he is promoted, he kept practising and perfecting his skills and become master of the masters. Or is it someone who felt that he had master a certain skills, and felt that he should be 'promoted' from actually doing the work, to supervising others to do the work.
while having late dinner with my wife last night, we talked about the singaporeans' general view of progress and work. In my 10 over years of working, I have came across many talented individuals who ended up doing things that they are not good at, all in the name of progress.
As Individuals, we are all gifted in our own area of expertise. It could very well be that you are an expert in cooking noodles, or even are very good at washing cars. simple things.
However for many fo us, once we had so called 'mastered' our skills/ gifts, we would want to move on to another challenge. Some decided they should move on to a managerial positions. But good leaders are born, and never made. Some of these individuals will start to loose confidence, and fumble through their life for 'progress'.
Once a friend told me that I should aim towards becoming a boss and start employing staff, so that I would be 'promoted' from practising design to supervising design. I did not know why I have very strong aversion towards what he was suggesting. Back then, I can only tell him that I love design and would want to be practising this, Maybe one day when I mastered it all, then i would do what he suggested.
Now, when I think that discussoin again, I realised that all i want is to keep practising design, live and breath design. I am no hero, I just want to keep doing what i think i am good at. Keep designing, creating - this is what and where I want to be.
cooking class char kway teow
We totally burnt the Chinese sausage and the garlic. The teacher wasn't fond of anyone's char kway teow but she had us turn the heat too high. James and I totally got into a fight while making this. He couldn't breathe and kept having coughing fits and I didn't want him to leave because I needed a partner and had paid $60 for his attendance. In retrospect, I should've just taken the class by myself.
diana kennedy cooking school
gardenweb cooking forum
cooking quest hidden object game
wok cooking equipment
cooking turkey brine
deglaze cooking term
electric cooking ring
play cooking mama 2
cooking oil coupon
カテゴリ : Category: None