COOKING CLOTHING - COOKING
COOKING CLOTHING - FATAFEET COOKING CHANNEL.
- Clothes collectively
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- (clothes) apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
Clothespin - burned by HotPot solar cooker reflector
This clothespin was burned by the HotPot solar cooker reflector. It was a beautifully clear day, no clouds to steal the sun.
I had a couple of chicken breasts cooking with a teri/hot pepper/SoyVay marinade. After it had cooked for an hour, I pulled it off to check it, and that is when I noticed tht the clothespin was burned.
Another 45 minutes, and the chicken was perfectly delicious.
The Cook at the (Philmont?) Boy Scout Camp 1930
If this was taken at Philmont Scout Ranch, it's also a New Mexico picture. The uncoated lenses of that era did not like sunlit white clothes. This would still be a tricky exposure. Today, I would have tried to have photographed him someplace with even shade.
cooking large groups recipes
cooking techniques from
traditional african cooking
bangkok cooking school
replacement for sherry in cooking
cooking beef from frozen
cooking mama cook off walkthrough
cooking with betty crocker
cooking mama 2 dinner
カテゴリ : Category: None