COOKING CORN ON THE COB IN MICROWAVE : THE COB IN MICROWAVE
Cooking corn on the cob in microwave : Australian cooking conversions
Cooking Corn On The Cob In Microwave
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Standard Work Combination Sheet, automatic machine cycle time is shown with a dashed line to indicate that the machine is running on its own.
- left side of the screen you can see different product categories. When you click on one of them the products contained in it will be displayed on the right side of the screen and you can scroll down the page to see all the products.
- South Kona coast, Pu‘uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park encompasses an ancient Hawaiian area that contains royal grounds and heiau as well as a pu‘uhonua (place of refuge). The ancient heiau and pu‘uhonua have now been reconstructed, along with carved images of ancient gods (ki‘i).
- A North American cereal plant that yields large grains, or kernels, set in rows on a cob. Its many varieties yield numerous products, highly valued for both human and livestock consumption
- feed (cattle) with corn
- tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
- preserve with salt; "corned beef"
- The grains of this
- The chief cereal crop of a district, esp. (in England) wheat or (in Scotland) oats
- The central, cylindrical, woody part of the corn ear to which the grains, or kernels, are attached
- A hazelnut or filbert, esp. one of a large variety
- A hazel or filbert bush
- black-backed gull: white gull having a black back and wings
- hazelnut: nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus
- stocky short-legged harness horse
september 12 - dinner
yellowness galore, carb galore! lol. all that's missing is a banana.
microwaved corn on the cob + 2 toasted breakthru breads + hami melon + small mango
it took me about 35ish minutes to eat all this, wow o_O
you knooow, my mom cooked two different kinds of beef dishes today and it smelt good. i kind of wanted some, and if i did eat some it'd help my iron in time for tomorrow's doctor appt. lol. but i settled for this instead. i also was gonna spread some kabocha on my bread, but the kabocha was old and stinky. yet my mom still cut it up and put it back in the fridge, ewwwwie, lol
London Broil (Rare, but cooked) and Corn-On-The -Cob
I celebrated tonight the passing of my cholesterol and fat tests earlier this week. Now I don't have to fast for another 6 months. Also treated myself to one of those dill pickles right out of the barrel at the deli. I love dill pickles.
After I polished off have the steak went back out to the barbeque and grilled some chicken breasts so all my cooking the next few days will be in the microwave only.
today show cooking school
roasted turkey cooking times
cooking apples recipe
community cooking classes
cooking wild hog
down south cooking recipes
ary cooking shows
カテゴリ : Category: None