COOKING TIMES FOR STEAK : FOR STEAK
Cooking Times For Steak : Measure Cooking : Fish Cooking Classes.
Cooking Times For Steak
- Fish is naturally tender, requiring short cooking times at high temperatures. Allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness (at the thickest part) for fresh fish, 20 minutes per inch for frozen fish.
- Poorer-quality beef that is cubed or ground and cooked more slowly by braising or stewing
- A thick slice of such beef or other high-quality meat or fish
- a slice of meat cut from the fleshy part of an animal or large fish
- High-quality beef taken from the hindquarters of the animal, typically cut into thick slices that are cooked by broiling or frying
- Steak: Music From The Motion Picture is a 2007 album by Sebastien Tellier, Mr Oizo and SebastiAn. It is the soundtrack to the film directed by Quentin Dupieux (Mr. Oizo).
- A steak (from Old Norse '''', "roast") is a cut of meat (usually beef). Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, pan-fried, or broiled.
Grilled Steak & Artichoke Medley
Here's the final dish that I prepared for the Rachael Ray Show, which aired on Tuesday, September 14, 2010. The segment was called, "Rach in a Box."
Grilled Steak and Artichoke Medley on the Mark
- Grilled sliced steak with towering artichoke vegetable medley on a toasted pita, topped with neo-tzatziki sauce -
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
• Seasoning: salt, pepper, Adobo, garlic powder.
• Lime zest
• Onion (1 small/medium or ? large)
• Garlic (2-3 cloves)
• Quarter or half Jalapeno
• Handful of fresh basil
• Handful of fresh cilantro
• Handful of fresh cherry tomatoes
• ? lb mushroom, sliced
• Artichoke hearts
• Greek yogurt
• Pita bread
PREPARATION & COOKING PROCESS (1 of 2):
• STEAK: season on both sides with salt, pepper, Adobo, garlic power. Set aside for seasoning to infiltrate meat. Fire up the grill.
• GREEK YOGURT (Neo Tzatziki): scoop a cup or two of Greek yogurt into a small bowl. Incorporate chopped cilantro, jalapeno, basil, lime zest, salt, and pepper. Stir ingredients, set aside in refrigerator.
• ARTICHOKE HEARTS: in a medium pan over medium heat, add a few tablespoons of EVOO. Sautee onions for a few minutes or until translucent. Add garlic, artichoke hearts and sliced mushrooms. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for a few minutes. Add fresh sliced cherry tomatoes and basil. Turn off flame and set aside.
PREPARATION & COOKING PROCESS (2 of 2):
• STEAK: make sure grill is hot and grate is cleaned. Baste EVOO on grill grate. Place steaks directly onto a hot grill for a few minutes. Then using tongs or a spatula give steaks a quarter turn to create the second set of marks, resulting in a crisscross pattern.
o To cook the perfect steak, use the 60-40 rule: first side of steak is cooked for 60% of the time compared to other side. Close lid when you can to circulate smoke (this enhances flavor).
• PITA BREAD: heat on grill until lightly toasted.
Place toasted pita bread on plate. Slice steak into strips and place on top of pita. Pile two or three spoonfuls of vegetable medley on top of steak and pita. Scoop two or three dollops of Neo Tzatziki sauce. Garnish with basil leaf.
Grilled Flank Steak Quesadillas
Grilled Flank Steak Quesadillas
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 pound lean flank steak
1/2 cup sour cream
3 green onions, finely chopped
2poblano peppers, stems and seeds removed and sliced lengthwise.
1 large red onion, thickly sliced into 1/2 inch rings (fastened with a skewer)
8 8 inch flour tortillas
1avocado, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup jack cheese, shredded
1.Mix the smoked paprika, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Liberally rub steaks with the paprika mixture and chill uncovered for 30 minutes.
2.In a small bowl, add sour cream, green onion and lime juice, stir until completely blended. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
3.Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal. Place steaks on the grill with poblano peppers and red onions. Grill steaks for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until they reach an internal temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook peppers and onions until they are softened and slightly charred.
4.Once steaks are cooked, remove from grill and let the meat rest for 5 minutes covered before slicing. Top 4 of the tortillas with sliced steak, grilled pepper slices, red onions, sour cream mixture and cheese. Place a tortilla on top to cover.
5.With a large spatula, carefully place the tortillas on the grill for a minute or two. Turn the tortilla over and cook for another minute. Cut the tortillas into wedges and serve topped with avocado and lime wedges.
Recipe created by football analyst, Mike Golic, on behalf of Kingsford® charcoal.
meta givens encyclopedia of cooking
foreman grill steak cooking times
vegetable cooking methods
cooking with paula
lamb leg cooking times
cooking salmon fillets in the oven
cooking frozen beef
recipe cooking games
cooking games for christmas
new world home cooking
カテゴリ : Category: None